Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have to take Chase Young
(11-23-2019, 04:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: If we get the number one pick you gotta go Chase Young. Dude is a once in a lifetime elite talent. Go QB later, this is coming from a Michigan fan too. Dude is absolutely elite

I agree.  Look, ESPN, CBS, the FOX announcers all say Chase Young is the best player in college football.  

I see what they are saying.  He is fast, gets in on many plays.  Makes the big plays.  He is a GAME CHANGER.  He is what Bill Parcel called a GAME CHANGER and he said there were only a few of those in NFL.  This Chase Young looks like he could be a Defensive Game Changer like a Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith or Dwight Freeney.  What I like is he has that speed to get to the plays that Tony Dungy built defenses on. 

He is an edge rusher mostly.  Some might say we have Dunlap already.  Dunlap and Atkins are getting older.  Their contracts have them in Cincy next season and beyond.   You add Chase Young to Dunlap and Atkins in our Front 7 and this Defense should go from Bad to Great.  

I'm also for taking a LB in 2.   We haven't taken a top LB in forever. 

You add Chase Young and one of the first LBs taken in early 2, and this D gets a major upgrade in talent. 

In 3 and 4 then I would want O Line.  We need help very much there, and some good blockers in 3 and 4.  

This is NOT touch football.  Get some monsters on D and O Line where Bengals are Weak. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have to take Chase Young - CJD - 11-23-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Bengals have to take Chase Young - CJD - 11-23-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Bengals have to take Chase Young - J24 - 11-23-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Bengals have to take Chase Young - J24 - 11-23-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Bengals have to take Chase Young - kevin - 11-24-2019, 08:55 AM