Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Tupau Bright spot on a dismal defense
(11-24-2019, 02:15 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: A team that isn't a dumpster fire. Tired of game losses trying to be turned into moral victories. I don't want to hear about how an 0-10 team with the worst run defense in a decade has actually not been terrible the last three games that they lost 90-33. I instead want to hear why the joke of a DC hasn't been fired yet. Why a QB Coach is still calling the plays while trying to be the HC. Why I have to watch Ryan Finley.

...maybe? Is "all of them" including the front office and coaching staff?   Ninja

Do you think that this is supposed to happen by magic, overnight?  Kicking, screaming, and complaining about the things that we already know are wrong, isn't going to make them get better.  Everyone know's what the problems are.  Some of us are just looking for something, anything that appears to be an improvement or turn in a positive direction.  It is starting to look like the dismal defense might actually have something developing, at the DT position.  That gives me a ray of hope that if they continue to work on improving other aspects of the defense, they just might have a shot at stopping some team from scoring next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josh Tupau Bright spot on a dismal defense - SunsetBengal - 11-24-2019, 12:36 PM