Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-24-2019, 06:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They seem to make guys much worse:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The first mistake this guy makes is saying that they can't have a repeat of 2020".  They absolutely can and absolutely might.  The people who run the team don't give two shits about winning or fixing anything.  They just want their revenue sharing welfare check to pay for their ski vacations and Lumina repairs, all while providing jobs for their useless inbred offspring.

I heard Dehner mention that the family was "exhausted" by the coaching search this past offseason, and that there was zero chance that they'd pull that kind of move on Taylor after one season.  Poor billionaire ********.  I really hate to see them have to expend energy doing their effing jobs.  I wouldn't want Pumpkin or that piece of marry-for money dog shit Troy to get a hangnail doing paperwork or dialing agents.  

The earliest I see Taylor being gone is the bye next year.  If they lost every game up til that point, then it's fairly likely IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - samhain - 11-24-2019, 08:04 PM