Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start.
(11-24-2019, 10:58 PM)jason Wrote: Well... This year Andy Dalton was the best QB on the roster. He took the fall for this turd of a season, and that bridge was burned. So now we have to trot out the worst coach in the league's hand picked worst QB in the league for the rest of the season... To "see what we have".

The answer is to draft the BPA in this draft, and try to rebuild the roster. I guess that leaves us with the options of rolling out the worst QB in the league next year again, or brining in someone like a Keenum or Mariota or something. Then we'll suck again, but hopefully the roster is somewhat improved. Then draft BPA again in the next draft. Then hopefully there's a lil more improvement with all of our key players on rookie contracts... Then we try for our QB. Signing a free agent or two would help, but let's not get too crazy here....

That's pretty much how the Legion of Boom Seahawks were built.

What will we do? Let the QB guru draft his guy again, and flop again.

Yeah man, because "hand picked" franchise QBs always are found in the 4th round..   Rolleyes

Get over it.  Finley was picked to be a developmental backup.  Dalton, in his 9th year, couldn't bring the Bengals to a single win in 8 tries.  Do you think that if Dalton were the QB, that winning 3-4 meaningless games would really advance this team, in the grand scheme of things?  Personally, I'm with with "auditioning" the back stage talent, to see if they have the guts to hold up in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start. - SunsetBengal - 11-24-2019, 11:35 PM