Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start.
(11-24-2019, 11:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah man, because "hand picked" franchise QBs always are found in the 4th round..   Rolleyes

Get over it.  Finley was picked to be a developmental backup.  Dalton, in his 9th year, couldn't bring the Bengals to a single win in 8 tries.  Do you think that if Dalton were the QB, that winning 3-4 meaningless games would really advance this team, in the grand scheme of things?  Personally, I'm with with "auditioning" the back stage talent, to see if they have the guts to hold up in the NFL.

Oh I'm over it... I hardly bother to check in on this team anymore. I didn't watch 3 straight games at all, and I don't make sure I'm ready for kick off when I do watch them. If Finley was drafted to be a developmental backup what's the point of throwing him out there? To make this team even more unwatchable? As Nately pointed out; he fumbled every time he's touched, so I think it's safe to say he doesn't have the guts to hold up. Benching Dalton for a scrub lost this team. It lost AJ Green... And yes; when you trade up to get a guy, he is hand picked.

What round was Jimmy G drafted in? How did John Lynch build that roster in SF? Are you watching the 49ers right now? Draft edge rushers. Draft linemen. Get a competent coaching staff... Then figure the QB out.

Fun fact; Russell Wilson was drafted in the 4th... He's the best in the game at the moment. It took time to develop and get there, but he is.

But the whole let's try everybody is par for the course with Zac. Remember his offensive line switcheroo every preseason game?... To see what we have?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start. - jason - 11-25-2019, 12:00 AM