Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-21-2019, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just have to rely on your non-biased memory as to what happened 9 years ago; although, mine is not as clear. But we can agree there are Finley haters "from jump" and flawless memory is not required.

He's to hoping the kid kills the Steelers this weekend; unfortunately, I don't think the board is in unison on this. 

Well you are a lot older than me, so your fuzziness can be excused I suppose. Finley doesn't have "haters". He has people saying "I told you so" to all the people who thought QB was our only/main problem, and yeah some people are dumping on his performance...because he's sucked. This doesn't = people want him to fail.

As for the Steelers game, I hoped the kid was Tom Brady, but if he is, he's hiding it pretty well. That said, kinda hard to judge a QB completely when the team around him is a steaming pile of manure. Of course, that never stopped you.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2019, 12:48 AM