Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-25-2019, 11:55 AM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: Can't blame ML for the poor play or the lack of play any more. The ML excuse train left the station as soon as he was let go by the organization. ZT is now the HC and he had spring camp and training camp to get this team ready. From what I have seen this team was properly prepared for 1 game this season. The coaches job is to prepare the team for each game and from what I have seen there was only one game this season the team was prepared to play, game 1. That is on the current coaching staff, not ML or Mike Brown. It is ZT and his coaching staff that is to blame for the team's failure. 

The only bright spot from what I have seen is the special teams; that is it. And that is the lone experienced coach that is in charge of a unit within the team. All the other coaches are doing it for the first time and it has been on display each week. 

Failure thus far is a result of the HC, OC and DC all lacking experience. Hard to built a winning team when you main play callers all lack experience doing just that, game planning and calling plays to help the team get into winning situations. 

For some reason they did a great job against the Seahawks and since that game they have lost their way. 

Precisely. I get not making the playoffs this year. To me, saying the roster isn't playoff caliber is one thing.

We can't win 1 single game.

The Browns when they went 0-16 gutted their entire roster. We legit are trying to win this year. THAT'S how bad this is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - THE PISTONS - 11-25-2019, 11:59 AM