Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start.
(11-24-2019, 08:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Maybe that, and a lack of general physical strength.  He's lost 3 fumbles in 3 games, to go along with his 2 underthrown interceptions.  

Still, I applaud the Bengals for at least giving him a shot.  Andy, the 9th year veteran, had 8 chances to pull out a win, and he couldn't do it.  It was well past time to take a good look at what was on the bench, to see if there was anything there worth developing.  We've taken a good look at Finley, now I'd like to at least see Dolegala get some live action.  Even if it's just in mop-up duty.  

Dalton is not a 40+ attempt passer that produces wins in games. Give him around 25-30 reps and he can win games. But that requires the team to run the ball. 

You know what Dalton didn't have in his 8 starts a running game. Yet, Finley has had a running game and he isn't even hitting 50% completion rate. He is just awful out there. 

At this point I would give Finely one more start. Than go to Dolegala. 

I hope the Bengals wake up realize the issue isn't the players but the coaches.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speculation that Dolegala should get a chance to start. - MEBengalsFan - 11-25-2019, 12:04 PM