Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-24-2019, 11:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think when you have a roster where basically everyone looks worse...that it's valid to ask if this is the right staff to develop a #1 pick.

We saw Dalton get worse under Taylor. We see Taylor traded up to draft Finley and now Finley looks like a terrible QB.

IF we get Burrow, do we roll the dice with a new staff?

We're 0-11. Teams that are intentionally trying to lose for draft picks are better than us.

And not needing a QB? Who would the QB be? When Finley had time and Erickson broke wide open he threw it out of bounds. He did that to Tate in I believe the Raiders game too. Finley missed guys by a wide margin.

Yeah the line is bad...but when these QB's get time...they don't get the job done. When the line is fixed...it will just look like the QB's are terrible then.

Last season Dalton played behind Glenn/Boling/Hopkins(Price)/Redmond/Hart.

This season it was Jerry(Smith)/Jordan(Price)/Hopkins/Miller/Hart

Last season he had AJ to start the season and the run game was clicking.

Once Green and others got injured, Glenn missed time, etc....Dalton struggled too.

With the offense exponentially worse personnel wise than it was last year, exactly how did you expect Dalton to NOT struggle?

Taylor is not doing well to say the least, but lately I'm seeing you make stuff up out of thin air to pile on (like saying AZ oline is worse than ours when Football Outsiders says AZ is 22nd and we're 31st or 30th)....why? Why the need to just make stuff up? You're better than that bro.

Finley is mediocre with below average arm strength. Our WRs are blanketed most plays, he doesn't have the arm to throw them open, nor the time to let things develop down the field on most plays due to lousy protection. Naturally, a rookie with these limitations is going to struggle with these problems surrounding him. It's like some people have never played the sport. 

It's also time to see how Dolegala plays.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-25-2019, 12:15 PM