Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-25-2019, 12:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Last season Dalton played behind Glenn/Boling/Hopkins(Price)/Redmond/Hart.

This season it was Jerry(Smith)/Jordan(Price)/Hopkins/Miller/Hart

Last season he had AJ to start the season and the run game was clicking.

Once Green and others got injured, Glenn missed time, etc....Dalton struggled too.

With the offense exponentially worse personnel wise than it was last year, exactly how did you expect Dalton to NOT struggle?

Taylor is not doing well to say the least, but lately I'm seeing you make stuff up out of thin air to pile on (like saying AZ oline is worse than ours when Football Outsiders says AZ is 22nd and we're 31st or 30th)....why? Why the need to just make stuff up? You're better than that bro.

Finley is mediocre with below average arm strength. Our WRs are blanketed most plays, he doesn't have the arm to throw them open, nor the time to let things develop down the field on most plays due to lousy protection. Naturally, a rookie with these limitations is going to struggle with these problems surrounding him. It's like some people have never played the sport. 

It's also time to see how Dolegala plays.

Yep to both highlighted

I've tried hard to equate ZT's failures to just having a bad team, and he does have a bad team... however. His scheming, game planning, play calling leaves a lot to be desired. Yes I realize we can't have a top notch exotic offense with this Oline and so on. But man ! this offense just has little to no "flow" at all, no chemistry, no innovation. It's as generic as a white labeled can with black lettering saying green beans.

The Finley project badly needs to end, put Dolegala out there next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - bengalfan74 - 11-25-2019, 12:24 PM