Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor on fans: "I know it's easy right now to be negative....
(11-25-2019, 11:54 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are a lot of fans that want the team to tank to get the number one pick. Have you experienced a season so unique as this?

“No. I really haven’t. And, I can’t speak for the fans. I know they’re frustrated. No one is more frustrated than the people who have to deal with it in that locker room. It’s hard because those guys go out there and give it their all. So, we need the support right now. For the fans, it is going to pay off. Those who show up at the stadium, come and cheer for us, they’re going to be the ones that when we’re playing for championships, they can say that they stuck with them through thick and thin. I know it’s easy to be negative right now. It’s a fun thing to do, take shots at us when we’re down. But, they have to enjoy it now, because it’s going to turn and we’re all looking forward to that day. Trust me, I understand the frustration. We have to win games and have a good product on the field. I continue to believe in the guys we’ve got and that we’re going to get things turned around and get things headed in a positive direction.”

https://www.bengals.com/news/what-zac-taylor-and-the-bengals-said-about-the-steelers-after-week-12

He believes in the guys he's got?  I hope that's not true.  How about don't say anything instead of ridiculous things?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor on fans: "I know it's easy right now to be negative.... - michaelsean - 11-25-2019, 12:30 PM