Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-25-2019, 12:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Indeed. Seems most debates on here start and end with nobody can win under MB...

Taylor is a horrible coach though...and this team should have more than 0 wins.

Teams with 0 wins are ones that are purposely gutted. And even they generally win 2-3 games.

I'm not willing to say he's horrible just yet. I will say he got himself a big ol dose of the Bengals reality though! This roster needs some serious overhaul.

That said, I've seen some improvement. The run game is improving, and the defense has played decent consecutive weeks. Dennard has showed me he's our best run defending CB. He was everywhere yesterday. We missed him to start the year, no question. Pratt is starting to show up. The line is improving a bit. There are a few bright spots. You just gotta look real hard....lol.

(11-25-2019, 12:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep to both highlighted

I've tried hard to equate ZT's failures to just having a bad team, and he does have a bad team... however. His scheming, game planning, play calling leaves a lot to be desired. Yes I realize we can't have a top notch exotic offense with this Oline and so on. But man ! this offense just has little to no "flow" at all, no chemistry, no innovation. It's as generic as a white labeled can with black lettering saying green beans.

The Finley project badly needs to end, put Dolegala out there next week.

See my above on Zac.

As for the QB situation, I think we've seen enough. Hopefully they're getting Jake some reps and getting him ready to play before the end of the season. My opinion is that Finley has cost us the last two games.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-25-2019, 12:41 PM