Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-25-2019, 01:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

I'll own it, I was fully on the put Finley in train. We had to know what we had ? AD is not the answer moving forward so.....

I knew the chances Finley was the savior were slim. But I thought maybe just maybe his pocket awareness, scrambling ability might just give him enough of an edge with this Oline to show some success. He's not even given us a glimmer of hope ! Can you judge a career on 3 games ? No

But I think it's safe to say he's not ready yet at a minimum. Will Dolegala flop to ? probably But again we need to see what we have for next season.

And I agree better QB play over last couple games and we're 2-9 now

In my opinion, they had to see what Finley was. I really didn't know what to expect to be honest. He's definitely not ready....arm strength wise. He does some good things, but the pocket awareness is not what it was hyped as being in my eyes. He's fumbled quite a few times back there, not sensing the pressure. What he does do well is scramble and move around. That awareness should improve with more time. He's a rookie, after all. He's done ok with pre snap reads too. 

Accuracy due to a weak arm is his biggest downfall. Very poor completion percentage.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-25-2019, 02:31 PM