Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(11-25-2019, 04:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I find myself in the tent with medicare for all plus a private option.

The amount my taxes go up will be offset by the amount I save on copays, deductible, etc.

But yeah if people seem to think clean air and health care is "too far left" we have bigger problems.

There are a fair amount of people who have not looked into the Green New Deal outside of "They're gonna take away your cows!" and then there are other people who just think the idea of improving our environment is either unnecessary or too expensive.

There's no party that believes in fiscal conservatism, but there are voters who still think the Government should not regulate or pay for anything (basically, libertarians just don't want a government to exist). 

And then there are just your garden variety climate change deniers, like our President.

To those people, the Democratic party's stance on climate change would definitely be too far left.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - CJD - 11-25-2019, 04:19 PM