Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we want this staff near a #1 pick?
(11-25-2019, 01:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

I'll own it, I was fully on the put Finley in train. We had to know what we had ? AD is not the answer moving forward so.....

I knew the chances Finley was the savior were slim. But I thought maybe just maybe his pocket awareness, scrambling ability might just give him enough of an edge with this Oline to show some success. He's not even given us a glimmer of hope ! Can you judge a career on 3 games ? No

But I think it's safe to say he's not ready yet at a minimum. Will Dolegala flop to ? probably But again we need to see what we have for next season.

And I agree better QB play over last couple games and we're 2-9 now

We know now in my opinion Finley can be a decent backup, he operated missing key players and is a rookie. As for AD, what is more valuable your starting NFL QB for a trade or the guy you benched. AD has 5 games to get his trade value back up for us. As for Jake, let him compete in training camp for a roster spot in 2020 or give him an audition week 16 against the Phins
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we want this staff near a #1 pick? - Luvnit2 - 11-25-2019, 07:13 PM