Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About a “Bridge” Quarterback in 2020?
(11-26-2019, 08:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You are kind of making the point for me...they got their QB after they had built a team instead of the other way around.  And before everyone starts talking about the challenges of the SEC and no other QB did that before, they have barely had any competition as of yet (something like two ranked teams?) and Johnny Fartball did the same thing, if not better.  

Building a team before getting a franchise QB is just as hard as building around one if not more difficult. 

Look at the Bears now. They have alot of great prices but are being held back by subpar QB play because that is the most important position. Right now they are good enough to win enough games to keep them out of Franchise QB quality in the draft without mortgaging their future over which they will lose quality players because they aren't a winning team.

Also comparing Johnny Manziel to Joe Burrow leads me to believe you haven't seen him play yet because they have alot different styles.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What About a “Bridge” Quarterback in 2020? - Synric - 11-26-2019, 08:43 AM