Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-26-2019, 10:09 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Honest critique of Dalton: Nine years as QB, five playoff runs(I know before you say it "He was the only reason we were there)", no playoff wins(it was the rest of the teams fault). AD has already been given nine years to succeed but has failed. I really believe that the team played more as a team with Finley than with Dalton. A lot of his throws were atrocious but a rookie who only played three games with the surrounding cast should definitely be worse than a nine year vet.                                                      

Truth, and I don't blame Dalton's mistakes on anyone but Andy. That said, I also don't gloss over others' mistakes that also contributed to the losses, including the coaching staff's curious decision in '13 to ignore Green-Ellis in the 2nd half despite his success vs SD. You should look up Benny's spilts against them. That was a headscratcher. 

I think that's the disconnect, a lot of people want to lay all failures at his feet, and ignore the rest. I like to look at everything that went wrong.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-26-2019, 01:39 PM