Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(11-26-2019, 02:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it is why i said "unless another conservative runs".

Yeah well, that perspective is not rooted in reality. In reality, the GOP does not quite allow for a contender, and third party stands no chance. Also, Trump is too popular among republicans. But I'm sure they're all very smart.

(11-26-2019, 02:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: it's refreshing to see the Left sudddenly so concerned about morality.

What's that supposed to mean? Did the left not care about morality before? Were they always fine with extorting other countries for campaign dirt before?

(11-26-2019, 02:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Which do you consider more important? 

Well, since your current WH is swarming with shady figures and shady deals and is epicly embarrassing, I'd focus on that first and foremost. Oh, also it pulls "your" party, dare I say, into this mud with it. Conservativism is morphing into Trumpism and that might as well become the conservatives' future, and there are some obvious, egregious downsides to that. Is what I'd consider.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - hollodero - 11-26-2019, 02:37 PM