Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(11-26-2019, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ahh, you're typing a lot of words again. There's a very good chance there have been worse characters than Trump occupy the Oval Office; it's just we are more transparent than we have been any time in the past. I understand the Left's tactic of trying to shame those that vote for Trump, but when looking at the candidates you like, do you rate them by how good of a person he/she is.

As I said: Wise people think this way and truthful people admit it. I'd love for a conservative Saint to occupy the Oval Office, but first we have to impeach Trump before we can welcome President Pence.

(11-26-2019, 09:06 PM)hollodero Wrote: That is merely an assumption though. Obviously meant to justify being ok with Trump. "There might have been way worse, folks just did not have the means to see it".

Well, maybe or maybe not, but at least folks have the means now to see it, but many rather choose to ignore it nonetheless. With quite duplicitous arguments like this one.

A worn-out counterpoint wold be "what if Obama did it" or "what if that were Hillary". All conservatives' hair would be on fire long time ago. Certainly including yours.

Like clockwork. GTFO with this assumption that it is "wrong" to be "ok" with Trump. Dude's a narcissistic asshole. I am a Christian and the bible is filled with stories of God using bad people to do good things. Of course my hair would "be on fire" if Hills or Obama acted similarly. Not one word of that changes the point at hand. It you want to argue why a candidate for POTUS should be a saint, feel free to start a thread. I'll give my $0.02.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 11-26-2019, 10:28 PM