Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals
Not sure who’s decision it was to put Andy back in, or bench him for that matter. It’s clear someone made a breakthrough. Was it Taylor or Brown? Brown seems too stubborn to put Andy back in after benching him. Yet Taylor will look like the fool who made a mistake if Andy balls out. I would imagine Brown had final day on benching Andy regardless who’s idea it was. Do maybe the conversation was something like Taylor: “if you want me to have a chance to keep my job you need to let me play Andy”. So is this a small victory for Zac?

I don’t care who benched him, but he should have been traded instead so your not in this situation. Try out Dolegala, sure he’s green but damnit if your going to wear the uniform and get payed you should be able to perform somewhat. We just got beat by a 3rd heck 4th string QB. Benching Andy and bringing him back now accomplishes nothing. Unless this was just Brown showing the mob that things can actually be worse without Andy, and it appears Marvin also but I still think Marvin a few years too late. Andy can play lights out the rest of the season and I and plenty others would not trust him to lead this team next year. Play Dolegala and see what he can do. No reason to handle Andy the way they did then ask him to start now. He should have been traded, or stick with their decision and see what the other guys can do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals - TKUHL - 11-27-2019, 01:16 AM