Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
A Bengals Positive, for a change
(11-26-2019, 03:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It was never his practice habits or character. He made a really bad decision the week before the SEC Championship Game his SR year. Drank too much, got behind the wheel and passed out in the car. No one was hurt and it was the only off-color incident he had his entire time at UF. He and Reggie Nelson are my all time fave Bungles. 

If that's the worst he ever did as a young man he's doing quite well then and now. If I had to list all my transgressions at his age then or even his age now I wouldn't even be permitted to buy a ticket to get in the stadium much less when there are no games. 
Some people mature at a young age, some a little later and some never do. I gave up drinking a bit too late in life and to this day drinking alcohol was always my biggest problem. Nothing good ever came of my drinking.. I'm pretty darn sure I'm not the only one here who screwed up everything at the expense of being drunk.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Bengals Positive, for a change - grampahol - 11-27-2019, 10:25 AM