Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals knew what they were doing Mock
(11-26-2019, 12:34 PM)Synric Wrote: No. I'm also not the biggest fan of Kenneth Murray he will need to take a huge step in the physicality of his game to be successful in the NFL especially the power run schemes in the AFC North. I'd rather see Dylan Moses.

I get what your saying about Tua but he would be a huge gamble I'm just not comfortable with right now... 3 major surgeries in 2 years that's huge red flags. His best bet is go back to Alabama a year and prove he can stay healthy.

I like Jackson and even though I'm not a huge fan of Throckmorton you went heavy OL in the mids which offsets it for me.

Thanks for the feedback.

So you'd be okay with Moses there, just not Murray, got it. I like both, Murray does need to put on some muscle for a better transition.

Yeah he's a huge gamble for sure. One that MB would know would get fans excited about. I personally would be excited, but also looking at his medical history. It's pretty much as bad as it gets.

Jackson may be a hidden gem in this draft. I don't know too much about Throckmorton or Lemiux to be honest. My next mock I'll put more research into the players. Thanks again!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals knew what they were doing Mock - Bengalpool - 11-27-2019, 01:08 PM