Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals knew what they were doing Mock
(11-27-2019, 01:08 PM)Takedown Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.

So you'd be okay with Moses there, just not Murray, got it. I like both, Murray does need to put on some muscle for a better transition.

Yeah he's a huge gamble for sure. One that MB would know would get fans excited about. I personally would be excited, but also looking at his medical history. It's pretty much as bad as it gets.

Jackson may be a hidden gem in this draft. I don't know too much about Throckmorton or Lemiux to be honest. My next mock I'll put more research into the players. Thanks again!

Kenneth Murray is a Safety/linebacker hybrid so hes more of a nickle/chase linebacker right now. Hes gonna have a fairly big transition to 3 down linebacker in the NFL.

Dylan Moses is that guy no one is talking about really because he tore his ACL before the season started but he was being talked about as the best linebacker in the 2020 draft class. He has the right size length speed quickness. He can play sideline to sideline or fill the run gaps he can cover and rush the passer. Because of that ACL he could fall to the top of the second but people are still talking about him at the bottom of the first. Moses situation reminds me of what happened with Frank Ragnow all the signs pointed to him being the best center in the class but because of an injury early in the season his stock fell until the draft rolled around.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals knew what they were doing Mock - Synric - 11-27-2019, 01:32 PM