Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How timing affects the perception of a coach
(11-27-2019, 03:36 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: There is no way the ownership or the coaching staff could foresee The disaster that was ahead of them About to unfold. I think they actually had a good plan last spring.But when you lose your first round draft pick a in training camp,Clint bowling unexpectedly m retires,Cordy Glenn misses most of the year because of a concussion, You’re number one Pro bowl wide receiver gets injured and possibly missing the entire season. I mean this offensive line that they had put together to start for this team probably would’ve actually been pretty good. Then if you have a healthy Green,Boyd,Eifert,Ross,Mixon,well, Things may have been a lot different. We might be competing for a playoff spot right now had things gone the way that they had planned. Unfortunately things didn’t work out that way and Zack Taylor got caught up in a nightmarish situation. It would be a terrible thing to experience as a first year head coach. I think the front office could have done more to have helped him.

No. The offensive line was still in shambles. THE BEST they could have hoped for was Williams not getting hurt and being a stud LT. If that were so, this line still would need to be improved. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How timing affects the perception of a coach - BengalFanInNJ - 11-27-2019, 04:48 PM