Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How timing affects the perception of a coach
(11-27-2019, 04:44 PM)BengalChris Wrote: True and most of those games were with Driskel at QB. We all thought Finley was an upgrade to the backup QB spot, but that's in question now.

The draft was bad and hasn't helped at all this year. Sample, Pratt, Finley none of have lived up to being an NFL starter.

To not win a single game this far into the year is more than just bad luck with injuries.

You'll get no argument from me on the luck....lol.

I think Zac would have 2 wins now, if we weren't trying Finley. The flip of that is....you had to try out Finley.

If I look at the opening day lineup (which already had some KEY injuries on offense), I'd say it's a 5 win team with a good, experienced staff. Any more wins then that, and you're talking Belichick level. Just my humble opinion.

Bottom line, I don't think this organization was set up for a young guy and staff like Zac and Co. As Fred noted....the last 4 drafts have been absolutely terrible. FAs have been let go and replaced with lesser talent. It's just not a very good team, and the inexperience leading it is magnifying the issues.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How timing affects the perception of a coach - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-27-2019, 04:53 PM