Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals
(11-29-2019, 11:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Personally, I prefer Burrow. Not that Chase Young is not a wrecking machine, but we have pretty good ends with Dunlap, Lawson, Hubbard, etc. We are lacking a new QB and a line to put in front of him. Grab Burrow, then spend the rest of the draft taking linemen  and Linebackers.

I think part of the reason I'd prefer Young is it gives us the option to trade Dunlap and that contract. I love Carlos, but he's closer to the end, and costs some coin. Maybe we could package him and a draft pick for a 2nd round pick? But I do realize that saving money means very little if they aren't going to sign some outside help.

I think I'm still stuck in Trevor Lawrence from last year, and would prefer him to any QB in this draft. Although sucking this bad for another year to get him sounds brutal...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals - jason - 11-29-2019, 12:18 PM