Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton at best against Jets
(12-01-2019, 07:04 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I expect the usual anti-Dalton posters to be "busy around the yard" today and probably for awhile tomorrow before re-hashing their same, tired bullshit.

This team needs to trade down, draft OL, LB and maybe Safety. (Also, keep Finley for now, have him work on his arm strength)
Start Dalton next year, if he fails, THEN you draft your future QB in 2021. But even the Dalton haters know, if they fix the o-line and still have a healthy Mixon for 2020, Dalton will be the starting QB in 2021 because he has never been the problem on this team.

I've seen posts like this for 8 years. We know Dalton has 4 really good games. 4 really bad games. And 8 average to above average games.

Dalton did look more poised in the pocket. Part of it was the improved line play. But, he didn't have happy feet like he did at times. He seemed more relaxed too.

IF we get the #1 pick...we have to draft Burrow though. Having a QB on a rookie deal is a sizeable advantage. And we know Andy is average to above average. We need to roll the dice to see if we can land an elite QB. Maybe that's Burrow?

But, I'm with you...we need to fix the line. I'd sign a couple free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton at best against Jets - THE PISTONS - 12-01-2019, 07:09 PM