Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton at best against Jets
(12-01-2019, 09:52 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: 1 Your math is poor
2 Your opinion does not equate to "everyone else can see"
3 In Dalton's 4 playoff games, can you list any Bengals that played well or at a playoff level? I know that there's a huge list of people waiting for someone else to make a play.
4 It's amusing to see mis-guided opinions about QBs from people that obviously never played QB in organized football.

I don't think Dalton is elite. A lot of QBs have advanced in the playoffs that are lesser QBs than Dalton, several have won SBs.(Johnson, Dilfer, Flacco)
I think he's a good/above average QB on a shit team that has been out coached almost every single game he's played in the NFL.

I've already pointed out Dalton's failures in crunch time and repeated and re-posted numerous times. If you haven't seen those, i don't know what to tell you. My "opinion" is based in fact and easily discernible. 

He's an average to above average to good QB depending on what's around him, but even with talent around him, if they don't play well, he doesn't rise above that and win games that have to be won. 

P.S. I have played QB in organized football....and i didn't really like it because i was too concerned with the rush and i wasn't the type to stand in the pocket and go through progressions. The coach put me there because i had the strongest arm and had very good accuracy. I much preferred to play WR (which i was very good at) and safety (so i could pick passes and hit people--my favorite thing to do). 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton at best against Jets - rfaulk34 - 12-01-2019, 10:58 PM