Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least We Showed Some Life!
(12-01-2019, 11:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They played hard and looked like an actual NFL Team today.

Makes me wonder where it was the 1st 11 games.
I know......  especially since we lost 5(?) games by 7 points or less, so not like we were being blown out, and who knows how those games would have turned out if we had played with that kind of motivation and enthusiasm.

I do feel (cautiously) optimistic about the future after seeing this today.
(12-01-2019, 11:18 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I think if this team.beats Seattle Week 1 the season may. Have
Turned out different

If we had played with this kind of energy and determination, I think we win that game easy and other games.  I wonder what changed?  Maybe because Andy was back?  Maybe they realized that their best chance to win is with Andy back so they better play hard in case Taylor is thinking of cleaning house?  (Never thought about the cleaning house thing, but now it makes sense, especially if they see we're willing to bench Andy.)

(12-01-2019, 11:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT and the Bengals get 1 win in 12 games and we're shining up the participation trophy.

Did you read the substance of my post?  It's not about the win........  it's about the emotion and intensity that the team played with, which is something we really haven't seen in over 15 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
At Least We Showed Some Life! - BFritz21 - 12-01-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: At Least We Showed Some Life! - BFritz21 - 12-02-2019, 02:09 AM
RE: At Least We Showed Some Life! - jason - 12-02-2019, 08:07 PM