Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least We Showed Some Life!
(12-02-2019, 12:55 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote:  
I am pretty sure everyone was laughing at the Browns because they thought they were superbowl favorites after last year. Pretty sure people are just excited to get a W. There is a difference between fair and bummer. Fair would be "great yes we won! Now let's build on it and see steady improvement." People ARE allowed to be happy and celebrate a win. 

I'm fine with that, I just wanted to debate the assertion that this 1-11 team is showing more heart in a single win than our prior teams did winning 10+ games, winning the division, beating QBs like Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, etc.

Yes, we won and it is better than losing (I pointed this out when people were baffled why we'd put Dalton back in there), but the OP made statements about this team playing harder and showing more emotion now than in the past 15 years and I'm just saying that seems oddly dismissive of some of the best teams we've had in 30 years.  So I'm basically saying if ZT truly has this team playing with more emotion than he's ever seen....well, emotion is overrated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
At Least We Showed Some Life! - BFritz21 - 12-01-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: At Least We Showed Some Life! - Nately120 - 12-02-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: At Least We Showed Some Life! - jason - 12-02-2019, 08:07 PM