Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left.
(12-02-2019, 05:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'd say his foreign policies are quite radical as in that they are unique and totally unfettered by any policy (or idea) whatsoever. I find abandoning allies over night radical, his tearing up valid contracts radical, his apparent orientation towards authoritarian countries radical. Also I find the idea of a wall along the whole mexican border a bit radical, same goes for separating children from their parents. I find a "muslim ban" radical. I find his booming deficit radical, as well as some of his economic ideas (like banking on a constant 3% GDP growth or his idea of trade wars). I find his position on climate change radical, and his negligence of any ecological issue. Yeah there might be more if I were to think harder, but these are some examples most of which should actually count.

Radical is in the eye of the beholder. I remember many thinking Obama's views/actions on illegal immigration to be radical. Seems the more we disagree with something, the more radical it is. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Democratic Party has moved too far to the left. - bfine32 - 12-02-2019, 06:08 PM