Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hesarescue a new last name for dogs?
(12-05-2019, 10:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One the bolded part, doubtful..  Puppy mill owners sometimes are some of the most vile, inhumane and self-serving individuals out there. (but, that's a story for another forum)  However, the argument of people with the attitude of "My dog is prestigious, as he/she has a pedigree, versus the crowd who says we did a good thing by saving this dog from euthanasia" is comical to me.  Why, you might ask?

A Portuguese friend of mine once said "The best dog, is the one who chooses you".  Meaning that a stray dog that comes to hang around, and decides to stay, is the one who really feels most loved by you.

Yo I’m just messing on the expensive dog part. I certainly don’t buy from a puppy mill either. Two of my dogs have come from North Carolina and one from Dallas all of which I drove to get.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Hesarescue a new last name for dogs? - michaelsean - 12-05-2019, 10:58 PM