Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Durable Player: AJ Green or Tyler Eifert
(12-06-2019, 01:52 PM)R3stangs Wrote: So come every contract year players should pack it in so they don't risk injury for the next contract? 

If he's still injured, then fine. Stay off the field and go on the IR list to make room for someone who wants to play. Basically I don't want him back because he'll want to much for a player that has become to high of an injury risk.

If he's dragging his feet for the reason you listed above then I don't him back for other reasons. Again, he is being paid extremely well to play right now. Why is it OK to ignore that fact?

Mike Brown is being paid even more "extremely well" to own and run an NFL team and he's been dragging his feet for decades.  This is why you try to run a business in a way that actually inspires people to want to be a part of it rather than in a way that convinces people to find jobs elsewhere or stay away.

You reap what you sow.  For some reason people have an easier time grasping that AJ Green is phoning it in from the bench all season than they do seeing Katie and Troy phone it in (or not even bother to phone in anything) on vacation and/or Mike Brown dozing off in a luxury box.  This just in....lazy owner who doesn't care about winning has employees who aren't dying to jump on a grenade for him!  Life is actually somewhat fair sometimes...crazy, I know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Durable Player: AJ Green or Tyler Eifert - Nately120 - 12-06-2019, 02:00 PM