Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line Grades Through 12 Weeks
(12-07-2019, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Could you supply facts to back up your cap space claims? How does a team carry over cap money every year (to eventually spend to the max) and have nor spent enough when teams like Browns had 100 million left over in one year (you can only carry over a certain amount and not full 100 million) and not have spend issues?

Please show us the Bengals spend versus the other 31 NFL teams the past 4 years.

You have to spend 85% of your cap space by a certain date on your roster and 89% over a four year period according to the last CBA in 2011...You can have 100 million in cap space but you have to spend it before the season starts...there is a certain date, I forget, that your roster has to be at this number or you are penalized   I am not comparing what people spend,....I am comparing WHAT they spend it on....The Browns went out and traded for OBJ and added his salary making their salary cap number smaller.....We signed GIO to a crappy/overpaid contract and our salary cap got smaller...See how that works?  It is because the Brown family are incompetent in these areas and no FAs want to come here unless they are on their last option with no other place to go or a 3rd stringer with some tie to a new coach or a hometown boy coming back to play that is average or past his prime.......This organization sucks at handling these situations......
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line Grades Through 12 Weeks - spazz70 - 12-07-2019, 12:07 PM