Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiver Claim- OL Isaiah Prince
(12-07-2019, 03:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No shit?  He really sucks?  That's a brilliant deduction you have made, Sherlock Holmes.  In case you haven't noticed, all of the Bengals OL currently suck, the two highest graded guys that we have can't even rate a 61 on PFF's rating system.

All I was saying, is that the Dolphins really didn't want to give up on him, they needed the roster spot to cover another need.  Yeah, I know the Dolphins are just another 3 win team.  However, for as lifeless as they looked early on, they are showing some signs of life, a little fight, and they just might not be as bad as their record indicates.  They threw their young players out there to sink or swim, at first they really struggled.  Now, they are developing, have built a little cohesiveness, and are gradually achieving some small successes.

But yeah, Prince sucks.  He's not a superstar that will come and save the day.  But, at least the Bengals are looking at players that may be worth putting some developmental time into.

jeezus.

I haven't really claimed to done any research other watching him suck on the Buckeyes.

People are so sensitive about signing Bucks that at least played well in college 'round these parts.

I'm certainly not on board for this guy.

Who is gonna develop his ass BTW.  Turner or Hooch?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Waiver Claim- OL Isaiah Prince - pally - 12-06-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Waiver Claim- OL Isaiah Prince - jason - 12-06-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Waiver Claim- OL Isaiah Prince - BengalsRocker - 12-07-2019, 09:35 PM