Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else was conflicted during this game?
(12-08-2019, 11:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: What you said.  

I want to win every game and pick 32d.  

Okay, I’m just going to say it: Lusting over the number one overall pick in the NFL Draft is how losers think.  Fretting over who will go first is loser talk among losers.  The Patriots don’t want the number one pick.  The Steelers don’t want the number one pick.  If your team picks number one then you’re not just one pick away from success; your team is horrible in every dimension.  

Such a team is the modern Bengals, run by a loser owner and instructed by loser coaches.  They suck at all things football so why on earth would anyone think they’ll be good at the draft?  There’s no system in Cincinnati to draft players around; this is almost sandlot football where team captains pick players.

Going into the season nobody is rooting for the number 1 pick. We are now 1-12 with 3 games left. I am now rooting for the number one pick. I was not a Joe Burrow fan until this last Georgia game. LSU runs a pro-style offense and I like how competitive he plays. He hates losing more than he likes winning. That is the type of QB we need here. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else was conflicted during this game? - SuperBowlBound! - 12-09-2019, 12:12 AM