Poll: Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season?
Yes - Dump them
No - It might get better some day
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season?
(12-09-2019, 12:13 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, I'm conflicted on Taylor. Part of me says you have to give him at least another year to grow and improve, another opportunity to add to the staff, another offseason and another draft to see what he does before you give up and send him packing.

Another part isn't so sure. I would like to know how much input he had in free agency, for example...because it was the laziest, most uninspired FA period I can remember in a while, even by Bengals standards. Outside of Williams and Pratt, I wasn't a big fan of his first draft either.

The risk of keeping him is that he could have another huge draft flop...and he's making a lot of players on the roster regress. Also, he could ruin Joe Burrow IF we draft him.

That's a huge risk.

The reward? Well, the reward is letting a terrible coach keep trying to become average. Also, you don't have to pay 2 staffs.

IF he'd shown any signs of being able to modernize an offense it's another story. I don't see any evidence of that. Not a shred of it.

Lets face it, Dalton is an above average QB and he's basically destroyed him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season? - THE PISTONS - 12-09-2019, 12:18 AM