Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else was conflicted during this game?
(12-09-2019, 08:37 AM)Goalpost Wrote: So, this season is lost.  We do better to lose out. Most seem to think this draft is top heavy with the 1st two players...Burrow and Young.    This team 'deserves' one of those two. Either would sell tickets and breathe some life into this franchise.  Not only am I quietly indifferent about the Bengals losing but I find myself following other teams hoping they win.  We want the Giants...2 victories...to win.  We want Miami, Washington, Detroit, and Arizona.....3 victories....to win.  And we want Atlanta and Jacksonville....4 victories....to win.  Apparently we lose out on the tiebreakers.

Right now I don't want to draft 3rd and pick Herbert.  That would be a disappointment

Drafting Herbert with the 3rd pick would make me puke in my mouth lol. We have too many other holes. He is a solid QB, but no intangibles and isnt a vocal leader and we need one. After sissy Palmer and mild mannered Dalton I want someone who has a little fire. Burrows does seem to fit that bill. He wins me over more every game he plays. If we cant get Burrows or Young, we need to look at other positions imo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else was conflicted during this game? - bengaloo - 12-09-2019, 10:01 AM