Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else was conflicted during this game?
(12-08-2019, 10:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I wouldn't really say I'm conflicted. Indifference describes me better, so no I don't really mind we lost. I've come to expect it.

Keeping the 1OA pick is just gravy.

This has been bugging me for a while but what does 1OA actually stand for - 1st overall? The A seems superfluous.

(12-08-2019, 10:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, drafting Burrow is the only thing that gives us a punchers chance to turn this around.

We're 6-8 new starters away from being good.

QB and then A LOT of other upgrades.

I'm less sanguine about next year's prospects but when I see a pessimist like yourself saying they may only need 6 players when they should be selecting at 1, 33 and 65 in the draft that should be three new starters - add in last year's 11th overall and that's four already and if they trade Dalton they could maybe pick up an extra starter (either player for player or for a draft pick) and then even a pessimist like yourself reckons we could be competitive with one further player and I'm forced to question whether I need to raise my expectations for next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else was conflicted during this game? - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 12-09-2019, 10:25 AM