Poll: Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season?
Yes - Dump them
No - It might get better some day
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season?
(12-09-2019, 10:49 AM)cj1895 Wrote: My issue with this is what's the realistic outcome if we keep him? I would say we hope he becomes a mediocre coach. Worst still is the league obviously didn't respect him when he tried to hire staff the first time around. After this dumpster fire of a season who in their right mind would come and work under Taylor?  The only hope would be a coordinator with HC experience that we promise to be interim HC when Taylor is inevitably fired mid season.

You're not wrong to feel that way. Where Im at right now is I want to see how he handles free agency and the draft and what all changes he makes overall. This is the most hole filled team we've had in a loooong time. Im willing to see what he does to fix it before I throw in the towel on Taylor. You have to have a good roster to win games no matter what coach it is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Taylor and the friends he brought in be cut loose after the season? - bengaloo - 12-09-2019, 12:21 PM