Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
(12-10-2019, 03:03 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: He is a winner. Everyone else just whines about what he does. I would take the 6 SB's and 'cheater' label from all other fans any day of the week. 

No doubt the man is a HOF coach, but him and his organization have a reputation for cheating. I remember spy gate 1.0. There was not a happy member on the Patriots board that I visited during that time. A lot of those fans said they were ready to leave their team due to cheating. I doubt many did, but they admitted guilt on a public forum...

When you're caught cheating multiple times like the Patriots have been, you lose credibility. When you take cheap shots on opposing rivals year after year, you lose respect. When you go into free agency year after year with no plan to improve, you lose a fanbase. There's a fine line between whining and going off of history. The Patriots are known for cheating. The Steelers are dirty. And MB doesn't give a shit.

This is fresh news, it's hardly anyone whining right now. I'm not saying the Patriots didn't earn the 6 SB rings. I'm not saying there aren't haters. What I am saying is, while this is NEWS, and the Patriots do CHEAT, I don't see how anyone is whining? 'Belicheat' is a deserving name for BB like it or not.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls. - Bengalpool - 12-10-2019, 04:49 PM