Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else was conflicted during this game?
I"m really hoping to draft Burrow. I'm nervous about how the last few weeks will play out. Most importantly, the Dolphins need to be selecting after us because I think they are the most likely to pick Burrow. Best case scenario, the Bengals go 1-2 to finish the season and end up 2-14. The only way they don't pick #1 in this scenario is Giants lose out, which means the Dolphins win at least 4 games since they play each other next week and would put them behind us, even if our one win is against them.

I think we should be rooting for the Fins to beat the Giants this weekend. Although that would keep us within one game of the Giants (assuming we lose to the Patriots), that ensures Miami picks behind us. There are actually quite a few scenarios involving CIN, NYG, MIA, and WAS in which we don't end up selecting first. If Miami loses to NYG next week and we win the last two games of the season, we are all but assured of selecting behind Miami since they play NE week 17 and we would end up with the same record, but they would be ahead due to SOS. That's why I'm hoping Miami beats the Giants this coming week. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else was conflicted during this game? - whodeyfan1 - 12-11-2019, 02:15 AM