Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else was conflicted during this game?
(12-08-2019, 08:40 PM)BengalRed Wrote: As a day one Bengal fan I found myself pulling for a victory while hoping they would lose to keep the #1 pick in the draft and hopefully get Burrow. Bottom line I'm okay with the lose because it keeps us in the lead for #1. But it's painful to see them play so poorly. One would think after all these years (decades) one would get used to the bad losses but one never does.

Five annual drafts will not fix this team and ZT calls a horrible game in crunch time.Dude needs to stop and he is not tough enough on players when they screw up.Bill Cowher would never allow a player to stay in the game if the qb was sacked at a critical time.Why can't we get a top coach to get us to the promised land.Got to have a top qb and they are only around every 10 years.I say develop finley and the other guy,keep Dalton for 2020 ,see what we have in finley for next year,then go after the Clemson dude or someone else.Its probably never going to be a winning team,got to have a better draft with massive lineman like the ravens have.I believe they are going to win it all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who else was conflicted during this game? - fortyyearfan - 12-11-2019, 01:32 PM