Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference
Just to be clear, I'm not at all expecting anything of note, regarding changes or plans to be introduced. It could, but my hopes are not high.

The entertainment value, at least for me, will be their regardless. Even if nothing is said, that almost says eveything.

This is a big deal for them. It's one of a few, if not only, opportunites to directly reach their fanbase. And they need to desperately accomplish something here.

Logic would tell you that they'd realize this and that they'd have a calculated and planned response and performance for this event. Logic dictates they need to create goodwill moving forward, while also presenting accountability for lack of results. Of course this was all true in 2010 too, yet they used this platform to only further damage their public perception.

I'm just curious to see what they offer up. Have they learned anything? Are there any attempts made to improve their relationship with their fans and this community? Or is it just the same ol', same ol'

If it is just a repeat of previous years I expect the reaction and result to be disastrous. Worse than ever before. They badly need a "home-run" here or I fear support will drop to levels beyond that of the 90's.

I just can't wait to see if they realize this, or if they even care. Can they be so stupid to trot out the same old song and dance? Are they really that stupid?

I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference - Wes Mantooth - 12-11-2019, 04:59 PM