Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls.
(12-11-2019, 11:06 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote:  I misunderstood your post. I thought that you were advocating this type of behavior. Just misinterpreted your sarcasm.

No problem, but let me state what I think in case it’s unclear. I don’t think the Pats are above cheating, but I think in this particular case it’s hard to imagine them going through all of this to cheat, with minimal advantage gained, against the Bengals. You could do all this with a cell phone in the stands. Did they cheat with other teams? As of yet I have not heard that they requested credentials to shoot this show at other places. So do they have a different excuse for every venue?

Just for fun I did read a comment where the person thought that while he didn’t think they cheated they would have been much better off shooting this segment at Gillette. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report BB was taping Cincinnati Bengals play calls. - michaelsean - 12-11-2019, 11:16 PM