Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDN's How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals.
(12-12-2019, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would rather get an "Assistant Head Coach" to take care of administrative crap and practice organizational things over replacing Taylor as OC.  He deserves a chance with a better offensive line and more than the weapons he had available this year.  

The key to this article is the FA, and they are spot on.  Go to an above average RT, add depth on the defensive line, and get a rangy, sure-tackling LB and this team is massively improved.  I have no idea who will be out there, but if there is a veteran safety that is savvy but still has some legs left, I would look at that as well.  

The draft will need to have some home runs, but since I don't see them trading away #1 and losing Burrow (and I pray they keep pick #1), I would strongly lean toward offering up that first pick in Rd 2 for more picks.  Unless there is a ridiculous talent that somehow slid, I would take two 2nd rounders over that one pick, if they were able to achieve it.  

Doug Rosfeld handles administrative crap and those organizational things already.  Zac also has an OC in Brian Callahan.  Maybe he needs to let Callahan be the play-caller and deal with just the HC duties

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TDN's How to Fix the Cincinnati Bengals. - pally - 12-12-2019, 11:14 AM