Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference
So if I'm posing talking point questions to Mike Brown at this point...

1.  The Ravens lead our division.  They've drafted a starting QB successfully and parted ways with a their franchise Super Bowl winning QB.  It was an obvious move that was tough, but had to be made.  Are you prepared to make the moves necessary at the appropriate time to improve?

2.  Injuries hinder many teams.  The Steelers lost their starting QB, their #1 WR and starting RB have barely played.  That being said.  They still have a winning record despite being affected and have overcome those setbacks.  Why can't your current team win more than one game?

3.  The Browns have had a less than stellar season as expected.  Mayfield's first full year has slumped.  Kitchens is also being scrutinized for his first year as HC and there has even been talk of letting him go.  That being said.  They still have managed to win at least half of their games yet both of them are feeling heat.  Your team has one win.  What is the expectation of fan/media scrutiny for Zac and Andy at this point?  Have you and management done your best to put both of them in a situation to succeed?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference - BengalsRocker - 12-12-2019, 03:38 PM