Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference
(12-12-2019, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Many fans are too hard on them.  These fans are not satisfied with just saying the Browns are bad at making football decisions.  Instead they claim that the Browns don't care about winning, laugh at the fans, etc, etc.

It is the same victim mentality you find in other parts of society.  Too many people love to be victims.  So we can't just have a poor front office.  Instead we have to have an evil one.

I think you answered yourself here.

It's just not just the Bengals.

That mentality in society is a presence in many parts.

Once that reality of the world we live in is grasped...  don't take it personally(because it's reality like it or not)and do what's necessary to compete for a championship.

Instead Mike and his family like to "squeal" about people being too hard on them and their moves.

Lastly we all know a person who owns an NFL franchise isn't Joe Blow small business man.

Just like I'm not an NFL player. 

My job doesn't resemble anything that they do so I would never compare them to my parameters of an occupation.

Brown and his family need to own the criticism and even ridiculous levels that fans lambaste them.

That is their business.  That is their job.

It goes with the territory.  A territory of the 1 percenters.  A territory of where buyers are dying to be a part of the elite few who can own a team.

Yet here we are.  Mike Brown.  Inherited the team that his father built from the ground up.

The sadness is that this team hasn't had playoff success(and even then it was only one game)since Boomer, Brooks, Green, Woods, and Wyche was coach.

Let that shit sink in..............

Technically Mike Brown has never won a single playoff game his whole tenure of sole owner of the team.

Yep.  Fans are too hard on him.   ThumbsUp
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Wait Until the End of the Year Press Conference - BengalsRocker - 12-12-2019, 08:16 PM