Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st pick overall in better shape
(12-15-2019, 08:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think people see our roster and the needs we have and the allure of multiple picks is enticing to them...but this team would screw up multiple picks.

Like say we could trade back to 5, take Herbert or Tua, get a 1st next year and a 2nd this year. That seems enticing, doesn't it? But, that would entail us scouting Tua and Herbert and being right on them. Burrow is kind of the no brainer.

I agree that there are a lot of other needs on this roster but I honestly don't think we can pass up a player like Burrow.
I say we take him at 1, Trade Dalton & Green for as much as we can get and fix the O-line and LB positions.
as I've mentioned before I don't get to see a lot of college football but other people have mentioned there are a few good WR's we could also get in the later rounds.
Hopefully Jonah Williams is as good as a lot of people say he is when he comes back and not another Price, where as Lawson and Pratt seem to be coming on.
We will have a 23 players coming to the end of their contracts including AJ, Dennard, Billings, Eifert, Vigil & Hopkins so I think this will be another total rebuild of the roster.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
1st pick overall in better shape - t3r3e3 - 12-15-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: 1st pick overall in better shape - CJD - 12-15-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: 1st pick overall in better shape - J24 - 12-16-2019, 02:46 AM
RE: 1st pick overall in better shape - JWW1971 - 12-15-2019, 09:07 PM