Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor: Bengals' wide receivers 'got bullied' in loss to Pats
(12-16-2019, 12:51 AM)samhain Wrote: I'd still be real surprised to see them break character.  If they add a free agent WR, I think his name is AJ Green.  That would likely mean offensive line in 2.  

I'm of the thinking that you try to keep Glenn on board if his mind is right, start him at LT an Jonah at RT in 2020, and add a stud at G in round 2.  They can still feast on the WR talent in this draft when round 3 starts.  

If they add in FA, I see it being at the relatively cheap linebacker position, which shouldn't be that difficult to upgrade given the level of play there this year.  

I really like the idea of Glenn at LT and Jonah at RT...and I think it eases Jonah into the NFL. But, for some reason...the Bengals never entertained that idea. Seems Hart at RT was always the plan.

And, it's generally easier to find Guards in free agency than Tackles.

Man, I'd love to have AJ back IF you could guarantee me he plays 13+ games. But, he likely won't. Or odds say he won't. It's risky.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor: Bengals' wide receivers 'got bullied' in loss to Pats - THE PISTONS - 12-16-2019, 01:13 AM